Old 01-15-22, 05:46 AM   #5191
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKNER View Post
P.S. A question for a respected public. How do you think 2 patrols fit into historical realism? I slightly reconstruct the campaign to recreate the illusion of historical correspondence. For objectivity, it is important for me to the opinion of people who understand this topic.
(пер.)

Вопрос к уважаемой публике. Как вы считаете 2 патруль вписывается в исторический реализм? Я понемногу реконструирую кампаинг чтобы воссоздать иллюзию исторического соответствия. Мне для объективности важно мнение людей понимающие данную тему.
As for historical aspects... it's feasible... seem to recall subs would go out with standing orders to do a patrol, then get add on objectives that were... essentially a whole patrol, in & of itself... on top of a patrol order.

iirc, those that did get orders that were, essentially a patrol in itself, added to their standing patrol orders... would hit the nearest accessible base... grab a quick restock up on fuel, torps, deck & anti air guns ammo... drop off a crew man, if needed to be done, & get a replacement crew man... if they were available (which was the case... ) & then shove back off, in order to fufill that order... on top of standing orders.

If, I'm remembering correctly, on that... that is.

M. M.