View Single Post
Old 12-10-21, 06:07 AM   #9
Silent Otto
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozel1 View Post
Sorry to hijack this thread with my issue, but here it goes.
I was able to make run Command: Aces of the Deep on my Win10 machine by just modifying the compatibility settings in the executable. I love it.
However, I am aware of some bugs that this version comes with. Most notably the engine sound cutting in and out and such. It is very distracting.
Is there a known patch that resolves these type of issues with this version of the game?

Thank for the help in advance.

If you go the control room screen, look in the upper left hand corner of the screen and click on the "Game" tab. It will list 5 pull-down tabs, click on "Options"; It will give you this screen:

Check the status of each item. You can toggle these on/off. I also notice that the game sometimes faults by turning these sounds on and you need to turn them off again.

If that doesn't work, save the game and exit out of the game altogether and sometimes even restart the computer. That should reset it and then go back and resume the saved game.

This often clears many faults that you might experience while playing CAOD. Hope that helps,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Options Settings Pg2.JPG (49.3 KB, 6 views)