View Single Post
Old 06-22-21, 12:03 AM   #35
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRivet View Post
It is clear you have some personal vendetta against this game that has no basis in fact... repeatedly you have come here to crap your negativity all over the forum with zero evidence to support your position. since you obviously cannot figure this out ill map it for you

1. this is a pre-release beta

2. you say "there are no updates" repeatedly with your crybabyisms here... well here you go

"B129 beta test unstable branch" released 21 days ago

there have been six patches ALL in response to community feedback since then averaging one update release every 3 and a half days

im not sure where you are getting your "facts" but to come here and slander the dev group by saying they are on vacation and dont care about their product is frankly outright slobbering garbage out of your mouth

perhaps your time would be better spent and more constructive if you paid more attention to the forums for games that meet with your approval - assuming there are any

lots of people seem to enjoy playing this title - i am one of them, it has its setbacks, it has its faults, and no it is not perfect, this has been a WIP for this dev team that frankly has been SPOT ON at promptly and effectively addressing community feedback and keeping players up to date on the "road map" of this game.

I have been playing it since day one of release, i have experienced my disappointments but i have the vision to understand what the devs are trying to do with it and to see the big picture.

while clearly you just want to come in here and troll and have a cry baby pity party because some feature you want doesnt work right, or is missing, or wont be implemented for another month.

boo hoo

i laugh at this sub forum for uboat

every day people are in here lamenting

"but but... no magnetic triggers"

"but but... you cant select more than one torpedo"

"but but... there isnt a historically accurate TDC"

and literally two days later they post a new release WITH all that stuff - pathetic

I agree. Personally, it's not complete enough for me to invest my time yet but I see a ton of potential . A lot of features I wish we could get for US fleetboats in the Pacific, perhaps one day. People need to just relax and let the sim develop, sure they will eventually love it.

I do wish Ubi would get their act together, give us a SH 6. Need to make up for SH 4 and 5 but doubt it will happen.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote