View Single Post
Old 01-25-23, 04:54 PM   #28
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
@Rockstar i know you just want to troll, as much as you may paint yourself to mirror or quote "independent" science. Still i will not give up

Cartainly there were not as much weather stations placed all around the world as in recent times, the technology did not exist.
But it is about the last hundred thousand years, and in this time the core drillings of arctic and antarctic ice probes show the temperature. Just like a tree's seasonal rings you can go back in the years and determine the temperature, down to one year.
When it comes to older records the layers of sediments and precipitated chemicals tell about the earth' climate development or exceptional outliers (like in the permian and cretaceous ages). Oxygen and CO2 content can be measured along with a lot of other indications.

This is a lie tale to suit your prejudice.

It is not about "fanboys" of science or about what is is "hip" now according to Fox News or Scientific American, it is just because you are obviously tired of thinking yourself and add the obvious facts.
Your "cherished beliefs" you so criticize are based on exploration and logical thinking, just because you prefer to believe in conspiracy theories does not make the latter true.
Tree rings might indicate past climate changes but I don't think they explain why.

So, if the NOAA says removing a weather station from a cold climate can reduce global temperature averages. It would IMO stand to reason adding weather stations to hot climates would raise the global temperature average (baseline).

And if all you can offer is some pathetic hit & run piece talking about being hip, fox news and other non-related topics which neither I or anyone here brought and without ever explaining anything why you just decreed something a lie then yes that's fanboy science. Is it because it threatens your cherished beliefs? Tell me why it's a lie otherwise it's just fanboy science and conceited fantasies which just derail anyone's effort to understand anything. Unless of course they believe what you believe then its science.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-25-23 at 05:14 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote