View Single Post
Old 09-26-07, 07:11 PM   #200
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

Ok, status update:

As said, many things have been changed and improved, and in the process, I broke S3D multiple times. Because of this, and limited spare time, and as the code was becoming dirty and complex, it has taken such a long time. Because of it's broken state there was no real moment in between to release an improved version, because it would have been a step back.

Now, everything is coming together, and while it's not yet ready for release, it is getting close. That said, I'll give you a screeny of the main interface improvements. Keep in mind this is only what visually has changed. The internal changes are far more complex. On top, there are some more interface improvements, support for .sdl file, all properties are now hard-defined (no more autodetection/errors), picklists for certain properties, tooltip for each seperate property, file search function, improved load/save speeds, and the undo/redo function is really really great (!) etc, etc. I think you will all like it very much...

The next version, while it will (!) contain new bugs and still misses alot of other functions, will become beta 0.5 (took me a couple of builds to get there), and will come soon. Once it is out, as promised, I will work on the next beta, which will then include model support.

skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote