View Single Post
Old 10-08-22, 02:26 AM   #2
BrendaEM
Mate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Awesome! And thanks for the video. It's impressive seeing the controls work. The modeling is as always, great too. The area under the controls, both diesel and electric seems more detailed, unless, I am just noticing it.

I was waiting to post this suggestion but, seeing that the diesel and the electrics are coming to beta, out nearly at the same time...

If you make an updated tour video, it would make a good video for Bluesnews.com, for their news. In addition to a release, Blues would likely run a blurb here and there, as long as there is something worthy to show.

Because the interior has a lot of detail, I recommend shooting it at 4k. Yes, those with big monitors can really notice the difference. People who read Blues, generally are hardcore gamers, so many of them have "enthusiast" class hardware--including monitors. Lately you see a lot of RTX 4090 news, so 4K, ya, not so rare.

Also, in the last tour video you docent'ed, having a few people follow you gave an additional sense of realism. Some of that music in the faint but hearable in background between when you speak on the tour. The walking and machinery sounds are good, too. Also, perhaps start it, from outside, and work your way in. Perhaps another sub could be in the background to drive home the idea that this is a co-op game.

One note though, I wish there was a way to get some minimal light on the crew's faces. Obviously, though you don't want them glowing in the dark, if the lights go out. The engineer needs a rag in his back pocket. : )

Last edited by BrendaEM; 10-08-22 at 02:42 AM.
BrendaEM is offline   Reply With Quote