Old 12-21-21, 01:10 PM   #4014
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Storm View Post
Should i really do a complete new installation, or is it enough do disable Fotrs 1.46 with JSGME then check via Steam for missing files and then delete the whole SH4 Folder in C/User/documents?

Just asking cause I have a poor Internet connection.
Germany is an Internetz banana republic.

P.S. Great Mod. Me and the men had much fun this far.
Also doesn't run less stable than the Stock game if i remember correctly.
All my crashes resulted from planes so far, on all TC rates at least down till 16X
With the method you outlined, should be doable Rock Storm.

Did that when I went from v1.46 to v1.6X (aka the preview version )

So, should be safe. De activate, remove the v1.46 & replace with v1.7 FotRS-U. After that, just add in the basic mods like Nippon Maru v.4, I think is the latest... (have to check on that, Myself, still... ) the add on to Nippon, Nihon_Kaigun_v1.0 & vickers03's interiors mod, followed by the patch. (if needed, I think was what was said on that... adding that patch in. )

Haven't had My 1st mug of Navy mud yet... so the ol' grey cells, aren't firing on all 8 cylinders just yet. :

After ensuring that just the base mods, are all working rightly... then... & ONLY then, slowly investigate with the rest of the mod mix you had with v1.46 mod mix. Adding in 1... at a time... & testing with a dummy career.

I name Mine "Tester Crashdummy"...

Know that porpbeanie will confirm or refute anything incorrect here... but... am pretty fairly confident that what I've outlined, should be followable...

That is... if He doesn't beat Me to the punch...

Just joshing, propbeanie, but.. there have been times, I'd be or will be typing & you slid in under the radar on Me... porting a reply that was pretty much in line with what I finished with & posted... just to find out you... crossed the finish line ahead of Me. Not that I consider it a race... ever. just a useful... metaphor...

Hope this helps... as always.

M. M.