View Single Post
Old 03-19-15, 06:47 AM   #1322
Kumando
Commodore

Downloads: 283
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Do not pay so much attention to tonnage objectives, every SH has some kind of tonnage objectives but they were invisible. And now they are invisible in SH5 too. I'm just finishing my Happy times campaign without single tonnage objective completed...I wont get Iron Cross probably but hey, we cant all be aces...

I like Rongels lifeboats very much but game will repeatedly CTD in certain situations with this mod enabled, on my system en least. That's why I hesitate so much to add it in the megamod. If you like I can tell you how to test lifeboats with TWoS so you can report to me what's going on...

Dragons addon is outdated...

Why downloading some other gps snapshot when it's already one included with TWoS?

You can add Ali's white interior for example but SilentMichael's interior is too complex just to be enabled after the megamod.

Any radio mod should be compatible with TWoS, I could include some of them in the first place but that would increase size of the archive drastically...
Thanks Vdr, ive enabled it via JSGME and im not having any ctds so far, is there something else i should do?
Kumando is offline   Reply With Quote