View Single Post
Old 03-16-21, 11:08 AM   #2893
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Yeah, that would be it.. the exact look... not.. natural... *quoting Shiv Palpatine aka the Emperor*

M. M.

The "fix" is in... I do wonder though, what they were thinking when it came to that stern section?... lots of "ripples" in the artwork... need to take it back to the body shop for some poly straightening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Yeah +1 with what propbeanie said.. is best to not be on patrol.

Since you're only what... 1 patrol out, is best to add the Nippon mod in, delete the save game folder & just restart out on patrol.

Of course, that does NOT include needing to restart a patrol when the new update for FotRS comes out... though... as no idea if that will be back compatible with game saves now with v1.39 of FotRS.

Don't recall if propbeanie did say if it would be or not.. as there have been a lot of posts lately... & I'm doing good right now, to even remember My own name most days...
No, of necessity, not backwards compatible... unfortunately, there were too many egregious errors in the Flotillas.upc file. That alone does "compatibility" in. - plus there are other changes. First glances though, and vickers03's new officer's quarters mod looks mostly compatible, with just the loss of a few things. I'm still trying to "test" a gun upgrade though, but keep getting sunk by planes or running into docks... - We have also re-worked the US west coast bases for incorporation, for those wanting to get an "early" boat... but we are dropping the 3-mission Sea Trials for all but a few boats / locations, since due to game engine variations, you cannot depend upon being in-base for a set number of days, no matter what you do. It might be 17 days, it might 24. The game spits-out what it wants to do in that regard, even if the minimum is set to 24, you don't always get 24 days... ah well.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote