View Single Post
Old 07-04-20, 07:55 AM   #1446
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I don't know where you got your file from, but mine has a typewriter being used from before 2:05... no clanging. My hearing is "selective", according to my wife, but not failing... - but seriously, no banging or clanging in FotRSU. There are whale noises, footsteps, ladder climbing, scope raising and lowering, pencil scribblings, "ahem", morse code message(s) etc., but the only bangs or clangs are from the 4 Creaks files... amb_SubmarineInterior.wav in FotRSU is 7:03 long. btw, has anyone attempted to "translate" the Morse Code? Is it encrypted?...
I got this file from the 100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.1_EN mod and my amb_SubmarineInterior.wav in FotRSU is 7:03 long as well, I also get all that other noise in the background you mentioned as well.
I said the knocking noise was between 2.10 to 2.17 and 2.23 to 2.31 and not before 2.05 Mr beanie, I would add your eyes to that selective list of yours old boy.

Problem noise is now fixed, I've made a mod of the stock game amb_SubmarineInterior.wav and installed it in port with the JSGME thingie, problem has gone away and can now be classified as SOLVED.

Started a new career as of last night, documents folder deleted and game files checked, all OK.
Midway
15 January 1942, USS Grayling (SS 209) GAR.
Equipment Loadout,
Mk14 Torpedoes,
.50 cal Machine Gun,
3" Stern Mount Deck Gun,
SJ, Surface Search Radar, (EMPTY),
SD Radar, Air Search Radar.

I will refuse all other boats until SJ radar is onboard this Gar, January 1944 will be the end game, I will document what and when it is offered, we shall see if your file upgrades are FUBAR or not Mr beanie.

Last edited by Moonlight; 07-04-20 at 08:07 AM.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote