View Single Post
Old 07-02-10, 05:59 PM   #5
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper7 View Post
I was just messing about with those files yesterday trying to get the Snorkel to work after finding it in the sensors.sim
But had no luck getting it to work. Have you got it working, I have placed some commands in my Officers Orders that I'm currently working on that relate to the Snorkel in the hope it can be incorporated.

Any help on this would be appreciated .
I was looking at that myself. I should have started there rather then the Radar Antenna. The Snorkel has a lottle more to it then just changing the appearance of the boat. It also adds functionality so not sure what needs to be done.
I am having trouble Enabling Access to the Improved Alberich, Tarnmatte and Improved Tarnmatte Coatings so they list correctly while in port selecting Upgrades to install on your boat. Kind of the same story as the Snorkel, these coating upgrades actually change/add functionality to the boat.
I personally spend a lot of time camping a traffic lane waiting for something to enter within range monitoring redio reports for possible targets coming my way. I dont burn fuel looking for to many targets. A snorkel would greately increase my boats stealth.
Not sure if in game land based radar and aircraft patrols radio in reports if they spot you or not. Haven't had and Destroyers come out to play obviously looking for me (ever) but I think about it. I have had a few DE patrols pass by many times.
If the Snorkel is in the SIM file correctly with all required controller, you should be able to follow what I did in post #1 and get it installed as a upgrade.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire

Last edited by TheBeast; 07-02-10 at 06:25 PM.
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote