View Single Post
Old 02-27-22, 07:35 PM   #2651
corporalspiffy
Gunner

Downloads: 177
Uploads: 0

i don't know if this is a bug or maybe i don't understand what is going on but when i submerge the telegraph doesn't function properly. with the advanced settings you can set ship speed by sliding the pointer and then when you switch to the telegraph the pointer points to for example one/third speed as one would expect but if you then click the telegraph to set for slow speed the engines shut off and the telegraph slides to "stop". this problem appears to ruin the ability to run scripts since when submerged there is an order for full speed for example but the telegraph doesn't respond properly and the electric motors shut off instead.

how well programmed are those scripts? i ran one and it ordered flank, the boat dove, then ordered full at tc for 1 hour but the engines shut down and then did a periscope check at snorkel depth before surfacing, then ordered men to the flack gun but no men manned the flak gun and it stated "fire at short range" but the message box said "fire at long range". i think this was the pesky aeroplanes script.
iablshipsfornygm
3rdflotillamod
nygm_hires_subs
ahnenerbe

Last edited by corporalspiffy; 02-28-22 at 04:58 AM.
corporalspiffy is offline   Reply With Quote