View Single Post
Old 02-03-22, 11:41 AM   #2648
w1ndStrik3
Max Otto von Stierlitz

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 0

TL;DR: CTD when approaching Kiel. Coastal waterss campaign. TWoS, no other mods.

Ahoy skippers.
I have a problem which has bugged me for about a week now. I started a new Coastal Waters (TWoS) campaign. I go to Poland, sink the task force, and patiently wait for the 4th of september to arrive, so I can redock and get the Scapa Flow mission. Whenever I approach Kiel, the game just CTD. I have found out that it happens approx. 16-17 km away from the radio beacon at Kiel. I am running TWoS, and have NOT installed any non-TWoS mods. Yeasterday, the game did not CTD when approaching Kiel, but only when i docked, i got a CTD. The enter base autosave, AND the two PREVIOUS MANUAL saves got corrupt after that. I made a compeletely new capaign four times now, but same problem. If I exit the sub with external view, and approach Kiel, it happens again. I have already read this thread(https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=236904), but no solutions there helped. But there is one interesting thing. If I start a new campaign, and without leaving the game wait until the 12th of september, I can actually enter Kiel without problems, but any save made inside Kiel (also inside base) cause CTD on loading, and if I reload a save made just before entering Kiel, the bug where the game CTD 16-17 km away from the radio beacon happens again. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
w1ndStrik3
w1ndStrik3 is offline   Reply With Quote