View Single Post
Old 06-10-12, 11:54 PM   #208
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPotato View Post
I followed through Sober's mod list in order (some mods that sober recommend isn't installed) and I made an addition with equipment upgrade fix 1.4 mod at last.

So, I created a new campaign and decided to do the patrol in Baltic operation. I went there with time compression, somehow that it kept freezing second by second when I'm getting near to Poland. The game crashed to desktop when the time compression freeze was longer.

Did I caused a mod soup with TheBeast's mod?
Lately I experienced myself high TC CTD's. I had FX Update, IRAI, New UI's (stock options), Dynamic Environment, and my skycolor fix, all enabled via JGSME on a fresh SH5 install patched with 4gb patch.

I am sure it was not a memory/campaign issue, as I was playing a test mission in the middle of the ocean, at dead stop, and with no unit around my sub. CTD's happened 3-4 times, at 256-512x TC.

I had never experienced such a problem on my system before, but I cannot say that my CTD's were caused by the mods I mentioned above, since lately my CPU/GPU tend to overheat (I am running SH5 a laptop) and my custom mission could have been bugged. Nevertheless, it seems I am not the only one having a similar trouble, as in the last days at least two other people including SgtPotato, reported more or less the same issue...
gap is offline   Reply With Quote