View Single Post
Old 03-30-16, 10:44 PM   #11582
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1078
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
I deleted all game files, patch the game to v 1.2 and also patch the game using TDW patcher and re-installed latest Sober's mega Mod along with the required 'NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18' Mod. Next, I followed the standard procedure for starting a new campaing, and while in the bunker I disabled all mods and changed a few options in OptionsFileEditorViewer, enabled all modes and the snorkel and then restarted the game.

I noticed that except for the snorkel, none of the other options I changed in the options editor got activated in the game.
Perhaps the snorkel is working since it may have been saved properly before March 29 and 30th postings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko View Post

Next result is that still the options I set in the Options Editor (NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18) are not being applied. It seems the only option being used is the snorkel.

One thing is that except for NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith test version 18 and a few other mods, I'm using the Sober mega Mod mods from my previous game installation that are the same version as in your latest mod list.
I did not spot any note that you saved the TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py file after making your changes in the editor. Have more than one TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py file? Point to the proper menu.txt file?

Options File Editor/Viewer v1.0.32.0 by TheDarkWraith
Reading in cfg file...
Entry found: SH5InstallPath=?
Entry found: LastMenuTXT=?
Entry found: LastChosenOptionsFilePath=?
Mikemike47 is offline   Reply With Quote