View Single Post
Old 10-27-22, 03:35 PM   #11
Stinger22
Watch

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

I posted on the download page but will report here in case others have a suggestion.

Great addition and got it set up on my Samsung 65" at 3840 x 2160 resolution. Almost everything works great but I have some difficulty getting "New Course" commands initiated or any rudder commands. I have to switch to a different station and issue or go and come back to get it to recognize or sometimes no commands will issue. This seems to happen most at the DRT station and then the TRR. Just as I am getting a good run and the sub starts to turn and I tried to get a course change and it doesn't take the command even if I'm SCREAMING! and I miss the drop. Sometimes on a hard left or right it tries but instead it tilts the screen and pops up the rudder command well but doesn't issue a command.

My first day really playing I'll try to take some better notes next time I play.

Update: much better if I first move my mouse cursor to the course icon click box and then issue the command making sure I do not move the mouse. Then the cursor will do a slight "shake" and the course entry box will open and enter the course. If I try to give a rudder command the rudder box opens but only selects 5 degrees either way and does not enter so I have to click on the scale to get the desired rudder setting.

Update: Played last night with everything scaled back to 1920 x 1080 and everything worked fine with few repeated commands and did not have to change screens. Took course changes and the rudder commands worked fine too.
Thanks for you effort

Last edited by Stinger22; 10-29-22 at 01:21 PM.
Stinger22 is offline   Reply With Quote