Egypt:

Free French:

Portugal:

USSR:

Turkey:

Yugoslavia:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
Alas, to contemplate these pictures in the game I would be dead soon because plane must be close and overflying my sub...
I'd hate for my last thought to be "Hey, these textures are all wro..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
Strange thing: I never saw any bombs dropped from planes, I wonder if this is rendered in the SH5 grafics ?
It is. In test mission I've created to take aircraft screenshots, I've seen them drop bombs on ships.

-------------------------
I am struggling to find a workaround for a problem - despite switching material name from "skin" to "cfg#TXRskin" as Gap suggested in this post, LOD file seems to ignore other textures. This happens to Catalina model as well (only aircraft I know to use multiple textures in stock game):

So far only way I found to work is to remove LOD file altogether. Even overwriting it with copy of full resolution GR2 file doesn't work, which suggests the issue is not with GR2 file but the game being configured to ignore additional textures with all LOD files. Another way that would probably work is creating a separate folder with main and LOD GR2 files for every texture version, but I suspect this might be quite taxing for game engine.

Last edited by kapuhy; 05-16-19 at 04:00 PM.
kapuhy is offline   Reply With Quote