View Single Post
Old 05-06-13, 05:28 PM   #11
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_tyrant View Post
PS: I'm pretty sure Opera is going to share a rendering and javascript engine with Chrome, thus, a lot of common vulnerabilities will be shared between both browsers.
Yes, some weeks ago there was something I read about this in the near future, that some scripting engine or something like that is being replaced in Chrome and most likely will be shared by Opera as well. I did not like what I read back then. Not one bit. It seems to compromise all arguments I have in favour of Opera.

In the end they want you to be open, vulnerable and defenceless to spamware, advertising, spyware and profiling you from head to toe. Many people still underestimate in what ways such complete psychological profiles can - and will! - hurt them in some shiny bright new future . Its just paranoia. Like xenophobia, hate speech and islamophobia. Its all just mental defects. The healthy person buys, functions as demanded, does not ask question, considers consumerism a holy duty, and has several hundred friends on Facebook.

It's all going insane.