View Single Post
Old 05-26-22, 05:31 PM   #65
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I would be fine if we raise the age to legally buy, own, or handle firearms to 30. No exceptions.
The minimum age for buying smokes and booze is now 21 country wide and I think for good reason.

Lord knows we got more so called comprehensive checks & laws coming out our ears already. But unlike yesteryear, I think some children today spend a lot of time alone, playing violent video games and talking smack at each other on social media while hiding behind a computer screen in their mother’s basement. Maybe the necessity for real life experience is required before they can purchase a firearm too. Upping the age may be step in the right direction.

But then it still doesn’t solve the uptick in violence and IMO easily remedied causes either. Hell look at our party officials being confrontational, screaming and pointing fingers at each other. Calling the other baby killers and telling another to f-off on social media and public media. Ya more laws is what’s needed

Of course the next argument on behalf of the 18 year old to come along will be, if he’s old enough to be issued a gun fight our wars, he’s old enough to buy one.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-26-22 at 06:27 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote