View Single Post
Old 04-02-23, 06:00 PM   #1334
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

hey Guy"s
Thank you gentlemen, it is thanks to this kind of discussion that things are progressing...
I want to thank @FUBAR295 "a sea wolf" here... we can always get links forget... his availability as well as his knowledge in the evolution of mods...
@derstosstrupp
Someone who makes a lot of documents available.. as well as his YT channel which allows you to evolve more quickly when you are a novice...a real enthusiast...respect. Continue to bring your ideas and your knowledge I think that Fifi is open to any realization as far as possible with this aging engine...

I don't know what you both think... but Fifi's mod is one of the most successful currently, believe me, I've tried CCOM11&12 as well as the Fifi Ccom12 remasters.. LSH20.. as well as GwX which is the reference of the time .. ... When Wac 4.9 & 5.00 & 5.1 .. Gwr21 (too many problems I let go)
Too bad Hansolo is not continued on WaC because at the time it was one of my favorites in 4.9
everyone brings a different approach.
there is Onealex which is very good... currently waiting for the problems we all know...
GwX Enhanced which and the only mod with complete interiors in addition with open hatches a remarkable job with a perfect ARB from Toyotagt86

In this NYGM Enhanced I love the feeling that we have in the attacks with the lens of the periscope a unique feeling thanks to the HuD Diegogut. The other HuD ARBs.. Annerb.. I don't have the same feeling.. the weather plays a big role sometimes it is impossible to torpedo properly.. there has recently been the fragility of the Uboat.. the negative buoyancy.. Fifi has done a huge job on so many aspects which reinforces the immersion that I could not list them all... Maximum realism for me it is a "must"..

I look forward to Official GWX Knight's Cross Edition...from the Kpt team. Lehmann "Dynosaurs" from Subsim..When I heard the news I was on my ass
may these veterans be reunited again...

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 04-02-23 at 06:15 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote