View Single Post
Old 06-22-13, 08:59 AM   #26
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_tyrant View Post
why don't you connect your PayPal to your google account, and your credit card to your PayPal? That is what I do on my phone, and it should be possible on Android
Google Playshop accepts no PayPal. And I would need to restore Paypal again, too, I cancelled that one also two years ago. Maybe I would, but still: Google accepts no Paypal.

Unfortunately, there is no alternative to Playstore in its diversity of available apps of all kind, else I would tell Google they could kiss me where the sun does not shine. Amazon app store is poorly equipped, in comparison, and other minor platforms I visited are even smaller, and often suspicious.

I just installed a second account, user account I mean. It functions - but the same credit card - mind you, the one of which the bank says it is completely okay - immediately got locked again, and the wallet account again got deleted.

This is the worst customer service I have ever seen in any company. It is practically non-existent. And this constantly being sent into the same racetrack pattern again and again is what I maybe take even more queer than the problem with the card. Problems can happen with tech stuff. Hostility to customers and trying to scare them away if they have complaints or problems, leaving them alone with the trouble - that is unforgivable.

I did not know how much tabs with Android depend on Google, and if I had forseen the trouble Googles gives me know, I probably would have skipped the buy and waited for a cheaper W8 tablet.