Old 04-15-11, 01:45 AM   #14
Cyrus Grissom
Swabbie

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet Command CC View Post
Hey Cyrus Grissom.

About the your two points I didn't make this 3dfx emulator.

The 800x600 is not a glitch that is the max available within the game with the nGlide. You would need to used the Configurator to get the 1024x768, but it doesn't look that good.

By the way 1280x1024 and 1600x1200 is also available if you use Direct 3D, and if you press Ctrl v the game will run smooth on both resolutions.

The max you can get with 3DFX Graphic card is 1024x768, I know this because I have got about eight of them.

Has far as I know anti-aliasing is not available with the nGlide 3dfx emulator. You would need to ask the maker of the emulator, sign-up to the forum and ask him about it, but its available on the GPU if I remember right haven't used my 3DFX for a week or two so I can't say for sure.

Having the anti-aliasing on can cause problems with the game, so its not a good idea having it one any way.

Note from the SCS version README.txt.
Thanks for this info. I will fidle around a little bit with solutions on 3DFX :-)

Just one thing makes me curios, you mentioned, that it is possible to run FC in higher resolutions than 1024x768 in Direct3D. But, if I run it in D3D, the highest option in the game settings are 1024x768. So, should I use an extra tool to get the higher resolutions? Or is this maybe only an option in the "newer" release of FC, not the janes one which I own?
Cyrus Grissom is offline   Reply With Quote