View Single Post
Old 01-13-09, 10:19 AM   #20
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece
Thanks AVG, Samsung used to be really bad, their VCR's were so flimsy you could twist them in your hands 90 degrees!! Yes I tried with a dud & had so many to repair I vowed I'd never buy Samsung again ... But seems now reports from various forums saying their LCD screens are the best. Since I still enjoy SH3 what would you recommend square or Wide?
Cheers.
I have two Samsung DVD players. They are ok...and I mean, just ok. Then again, I did not pay a lot for them and you get what you pay for. However, I'm happy with them. My Samsung LCD screen I'm extremely happy with. It is build very well and I do not notice light bleed through as Zachstar is talking about. In fact, I do not know what it is so I could be looking at it and not even know light bleed was occuring. At any rate, the one I have has two built in speakers. They suck but it does not matter because I use Logitech 5.1 speaker system. A few mentioned Viewsonic and they have always been a good screen company since I can remember. LG has a nice LCD monitor out. Your Acer I do not believe will be the same quality as the Samsung, LG and Viewsonic.