View Single Post
Old 08-31-09, 05:53 AM   #51
tomfon
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 178
Uploads: 4
Default Mission Editor issue

Hallo. I'm sorry for opening this thread but i it seems that i run into some kind of problem with the Mission Editor and i can't find the solution myself.
So, on my disk D i have 3 SH3 installations which correspond to a GWX3, WAC4 and NYGM3.3 installation. There is also a fourth SH3 installation on my C disk (C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII) ; this is a vanilla installation.
I meet no problem when i create a mission, everything goes fine i.e. creation, validation, saving. BUT: When i fire up SH3 and select the mission just before loading it, the game won't let me see the description of the mission which is usually displaced on that virtual white paper signed by a BdU officer. Moreover, the mission won't load. I click on "LOAD" and the game doesn't load the mission. In fact, nothing happens.
The same thing happens for every mission i create with any mission editor installed in any of the 3 SH3 installations on disk D. I once tried to create a mission and load it with the mission editor installed in the vanilla installation but it made no difference.

Any clue?

Any help appreciated.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

Mods for SH3
tomfon is offline   Reply With Quote