View Single Post
Old 04-15-24, 05:43 PM   #7703
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I assume you are talking about Steele, well he wasn't exactly a nobody and his story was "investigated with extreme prejudice" by a very willing FBI abetted by a mainstream press that has clearly taken a political side. I hardly think the Oil Service Industry has that same kind of pull, even against a mere congress critter.
Yep that’s the one, the dossier was pure fantasy used by the swamp to smear a political opponent and from there it has snowballed into what we see today. It just keeps going and going and going and going.

Quote:
Sounds to me like you are convinced of quite a bit!
No, I mean it when I say I’m not convinced of anything concerning Menendez. But as someone on the outside looking in knowing the multi-millions of dollars in campaign contributions made by the industry to politicians. It simply crossed my conspiratorial devious little mind when I see him lose his position and the investigation stops and goes away. I could be wrong it’s been a very long time since I last read anything about it.

Quote:
Do you think that George Santos character was a swamp victim too? Sometimes crooked pols will suddenly find some noble or important cause to champion as a way to deflect or minimize getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
Nope Santos own very public behavior has me convinced he dug his own grave. What had me stumped was how he became a candidate in the first place.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-15-24 at 05:53 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote