Old 10-05-22, 08:33 AM   #5051
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Hi FOTRSU Team:

I have a little problem with the latest version: I see a double angle scale in the binocular. First time I see this issue.

BTW, any way to eliminate the scale at all in the binos? I can - and I like - to see with the binos without the angle scale.

Many thanks!

Fitzcarraldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey Fitz greetings..
I also have this problem like you I didn't have it on the previous version.. so I confirm what you say
Well, using Kal_Maximus_U669's old mod listing, I was not able to replicate what he was seeing under 'normal' conditions. I tried noodling with a few other mods, and could not get it to happen either. However, while testing with my expanded mod list, I did use some "bad" gaming techniques by using very high TC and shelling-out to Windows to use the internet, and was able to get several graphic anomalies induced, including the repeating scale. A Save of the game, exiting the game, re-starting and then loading the Save would restore "normal" operations... But fitzcarraldo, if you could supply your mod list, I might be able to find something definitive. Thanks!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote