View Single Post
Old 08-30-20, 02:31 PM   #133
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradico View Post
I was wondering if it was just me or if this is a known problem. While playing Submarine School's Artillery Training EZ I noticed that my deck gun was missing when using this mod.

JSGME Activated Mods
CarotioIntercontinentalRadioPack
100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.2_EN
Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.1_EN
901_Strategic_Map_Symbols
RAHGoldWatchMod
FooBor's PORPOISE BLACK HI-RES V1.0

When I deleted Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters from my activated mods list the deck gun reappeared and was no longer missing.

The only change I made to this mod was I Edited the Cpt.Room Labels: LABEL_CPT.dds and LABEL_CPT2.dds with my game name using paint.net.

I love your mod and this is in no way a game breaker.
Anyway I was just curious and any response will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers03 View Post
i just checked in FOTRSU 1.1 the deckgun is still there. maybe it`s
because the mod is not adapted to 1.2 yet
No, it's not your mod, vickers03, nor FotRSU. I'm not certain of the mod list, but I do know that FotRSU will overwrite the radio pack mod ini file you have listed first, Eradico. But check your LAA (4gig Patch) activation on the SH4.exe file, and be certain that you deleted the Save folder before you run FotRSU. We do know that vickers03's mod works fine on top of FotRSU. The only difference between v1.2 and the v1.1 his mod was written for, are a few things on the Attack Table in the subs' interiors. Otherwise, it is for all practical purposes, 100% compatible.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote