Thread: Easy Red 2
View Single Post
Old 12-31-22, 07:39 AM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Happy dying! Often I landed on that Italian beach, the ramp went down, and game over.

My tip: do not directly race for the beach, but in a 60° angle run away from your squad for some seconds and almost parallel to the beach, because they are attention getters. Then turn and go to the beach. Once in cover, find your squad and then continue.

Reset your controls so that you comfortably and according to your intuition and habits reliably can use the keys for prone, crouch, and running without thinking about it. I did not change that early on, and ended up standing when I wanted to run, or runnign when I wanted to drop to the floor. With the to be expected results and an expression of surprise on my face...

Note that your squad depends to varying degrees on you, depending on the function of the soldier you have chosen to start with (usually it changes soon once the lad drops down). There is leader, sniper, radioman, medic, machine gunner, rifleman. If you are a squad member, you can mor eor less run your own show if you want. If you are the leader dont wonder that the rest of the squad tends to stick to you.
Dont forget that leaders and radiomen can call down artillery, tanks and air support on targets. Use that.