Old 05-31-23, 01:15 PM   #1042
daemonofdecay
Watch

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Hey there daemonofdecay! Welcome back.

Are you using bog-stock-standard SH5, or do you have non-custom mods applied? What is your game's install path? Are you running the old disk version of the game, or a Steam or Ubisoft download?
Glad to be back - every now and again I get a craving for some submarines, you know?

The install path is to Steam, so still in Program Files, but no other mods are running. The only mod I have running through the mod manager included with WoS is the one that removes the plastic holder on the tools.

I was able to save the campaign by going to an earlier save and avoiding that area, but I have no idea what caused the crash. I did a bit of trouble shooting with what I could see in the threat, but didn't find anything made an impact. And by avoiding that area I was able to move past the rough time/date of the crash too.

Generic patcher applied fine, had my antivirus disabled during it, had Steam off, etc.

The CTD was without warning, and its the ONLY time I have had anything like in a few hours of playing. Everything else has been smooth.
daemonofdecay is offline   Reply With Quote