View Single Post
Old 07-13-20, 12:01 AM   #1509
Tyronster
Swabbie

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The SJ will stay on the list as upgrades, since it has a life that starts at like 800 renown points, then drops to 600, then to 200, etc. You apparently got it when it first came out. Were you offered a choice to get it in 1943 when it was first offered, or did it just give it to you? That was one of the areas that had mis-matched dates between a couple of files, so one file wanted to give you the radar for "free", no questions asked, while the other wanted you to pay for it, and would ask the question of you...

Uh... Balikpapan - any more details than "multiple spawning" and "April 1944"? Are you talking about the docks? If so, do you have the patch referred to in Post #1215 applied. If not, when you come back into base, put that on. I do not recall if we had found extra ships in the Balikpapan area or not.

Item noted, and we'll put the "fix" on it, but that platform does not match any of the pics of Fubuki vessels I can find. The platforms I can find pictures of are taller, and should be a set of three of them, each with a gun, instead of massive thing like that, that could probably hold the weight of a dual-purpose gun turret...

The New Construction starts have been identified as being "off" previously, and we shouild have a "fix" in for those shortly, but thanks for posting. As to going back in time, had you emptied your Save game folder prior to starting a career in FotRSU? Do you have LAA properly activated on the SH4.exe file? Thanks.
I'm pretty sure I followed those instructions properly on deleting the save game folder. It was also a fresh SH4 install. And yeah I believe I correctly activated LAA. Would their be an easy way to tell if I did any of those things wrong? Everything gameplay wise has been working excellent so far.

Last edited by Tyronster; 07-13-20 at 12:02 AM. Reason: adding more info
Tyronster is offline   Reply With Quote