View Single Post
Old 07-12-20, 07:14 PM   #1507
Tyronster
Swabbie

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Loving the mod. Thanks to the team for all that you do!

Would like to post about an issue I encountered. I did one of the special campaigns where you can start out with a Balao in June of 1943. I did the two training patrols and then did my first actual patrol. I was to patrol off the coast of the Japanese mainland. I realized while I was out here I probably should have transferred to Pearl before I started because I was going to have to travel all the way back to the U.S. mainland to end my patrol. Not too big of a deal. Anyway, after I had returned to port and went through my crew promotions and such I clicked on the map to see what kind of patrol it wanted to give me (I wasn't going to start the patrol here, I was still planning to transfer to pearl). It was the same mission as before, which is fine, but to my surprise it the Navy was sending me on a mission back through time! My first patrol started in June and I returned in August. Now the mission briefing was giving me the current date, (August something) but it said I was to depart in June xx of 1943. I didn't think the U.S. had access to time travel until 1945! All kidding aside, I thought maybe it was a glitch with starting the patrol out of the California base. I transferred to Pearl but the mission was the same. Started the patrol and it had indeed sent me back in time to June. I'll play this one through and see if time advances as it should this time.

Thanks again for all your work!
Tyronster is offline   Reply With Quote