View Single Post
Old 11-27-19, 12:41 PM   #158
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I'll have to see what you are getting with the Quick Patrols. Different files load for the different modes. You might be getting the game's Single Mission file, which I did not attempt to fix, and which is completely different from the Career mode... That being said, I have found old files back in the mod, which is not good... I'll look into that Balikpapan thing later today...

The Reverse Colors, Clean & Quiet, Underwater Visibility, Remove Grain are all basically "overlay" mods, and should be OK, though they have not been tested. The 360 Plotter is basically already in the game, though not as big as that one, but it also does not take as much memory to display. The Additional Messages should be OK, but does ruin all of the base notifications you would normally get. What you could do with it, is to use WinMerge and combine the two files. You really have to be careful with Sound and Command mods in FotRSU, since some of them do things that are not good for the FotRSU mod, and they might also not comply with "Stock" specs. Certain sound files that do not comply to time lengths and bit-depth or resolution of the stock sound files can and do cause trouble, so be aware of that. All of that being said, none of those are the likely cause of the ships wearing hot pants and mini-skirts, dancing around with their skivvies showing... As mentioned in your other post, I am reasonably certain it was the Groups that had duplicate ship names, especially the sub chasers and Akatsuki DD, since there were four SC, and probably almost a half-dozen Akatsuki that had duplicated names in that particular mis file. Add-in that several of the groups with the Small Passenger troop ships exceeded their MaxSpeed setting, and I'm surprised the game ran. This is one of the files that 'reverted' to a previous state some how. Not good...

I miss spoke

It is the three TF going to the Marianas. 6-18-44 They are headed for the Turkey shoot. I tried it again this time in campaign mode and I am still getting the CTD upon closure of the third TF. I can make it around the first and second with no issue but when that third TF gets close CTD. You had thought this was caused by one of the DD in the third group.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote