View Single Post
Old 09-01-22, 10:32 PM   #1
Gut Wrench
Chief

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Icon1 2022 Subsim Fantasy Football Season

OH MAN - ITS BACK!
Are you ready for some (make believe) football?

Yes, get ready for 16 of the most frustrating weeks you can ever imagine. It's just a couple of days until the kickoff of the 2022 Subsim.com Fantasy Football league, because some knucklehead wrote a song that includes the line "wake me when September ends" and I took a nap in August.

Draft day is Sunday 4 September, 2021, at 1100 PDT.

"That seems a late draft and short notice?" - ESPN

You know what - go freakin launch yourself in tube 1 and detonate. You wanna run the league, make your own.

"You got attitude running this year Comissioner?" - NBC

Go screw yourself.

"Will we be talking about Aaron Rodgers as much as we have about Danica Patrick?" - Aaron Rodgers

Oh, Mister vaccinated and immunized wants to talk about another disease. Next.

Folks, there are a lot of questions still to be answered and today is not the day for that. Today's the day we set the draft, and let you know, there will be football.

In accord with that, this years draft, in light of.... whichever pandemic that we have this year, we'll be doing the draft inside the safest environment recovered in every aircraft accident - inside a black box.

Folks, we've got a lot to do and very little time, and it may include a change of draft time, but we have three known starters.

You wanna a piece of me - nominate yourself for a Subsim Fantasy Football team and we'll see who's got the biggest fake (foot)balls around.
Gut Wrench is offline   Reply With Quote