Old 09-14-16, 06:34 AM   #4
Thoth_already_in_use
Watch

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 0

Thanks for answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarracudaUAK
Torpedo room: The longer the bar, the faster your crew will reload torpedoes, placing an officer in the torpedo room will also reduce the time to reload a torpedo.
So, my misfired torpedoes without torpedo team was just a misfire. However I found a slight speed difference following the mechanic team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf
I really advise you to download and watch these instructive videos first
Thanks, they are very instructive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf
If like me, you enjoy using crew fatigue, then using GMX 8 hr fatigue, it's best to have a 4 hour rota system, I find.
I would like to use fatigue system, but I have trouble to track time. I just forgot when the next shift change comes (I know it's stupid). I need an alarm clock, or any kind of reminder. Yesterday I tried to add a movable mark on in-game analogue clock but without success.

I think, I have both Hitman's optics and U-jagd disks, included in Ahnenerbe WideGui. And I have no problem to manually target (except than I took a bad measure).
The thing that I wont to know how precise was real bearing measurement with periscopes. In the game the scale resolution is 1°, adding a simple vernier scale to bearing scale alow to upgrade the resolution to 10'. But I wonder how historical is it.
Thoth_already_in_use is offline   Reply With Quote