View Single Post
Old 04-10-08, 10:50 PM   #278
ecfchamps
Watch

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0

I'm having an issue with silent running. I don't know if this is TMO related, if it isn't then please forgive me for posting it here. I have just started a new career with USS Gudgeon (SS-211, Gar class) and I spotted a Task Force (2 ships) in the Makassar Strait and so I decided to do an end-around and attack. I get into position to attack about 7nm ahead of the task force and submerge to periscope depth. I wait for the ships to get into position and fire all six fish. After I fire, I order a depth of 225 feet and ahead slow, turning away from the ships as my fish go on their merry way. As I take her down I order silent running but nothing happens. In the past when I order silent running the crew will speak in a soft tone and torpedo reloading will stop. But now they speak as normal and I can't stop torpedo reloading. Everytime I order it, they will say "Rig for Silent Running" but nothing happens. Again, I don't know if this is TMO related or not but if anyone can help me out as to the cause I would be very grateful. Here are the mods I'm running:

REL_SH4-ver15_TriggerMaru_Overhaul
TMO_ServicePack_1_Charlie
TMO_ServicePack_2_Bravo
Install_PE2
Install high quality
Highres_Hud_Dials
Catherine Bell Captain's Picture B&W

The date is 6/13/42.

I thank anyone in advance who can help me.
ecfchamps is offline   Reply With Quote