View Single Post
Old 10-29-20, 07:15 AM   #6
dullsdulls
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwulf View Post
Okay let me tell you how i installed it. I did it manually. Not using the installer , and it works fine for me. Hope this will help you

1-UNpack the Epic Mod zip file. You will get the file folder named "MODS"

2-Go into the "MODS" folder, and pick what setting you want.I believe you said in another thread .You use english UI + Russian voices. Go into that file folder labelled 5.4 . You will see a file folder named "Coldwaters_data". Go into that.You will see a file folder named "Streamingassests". Copy it.

3-Now go into the first file folder.Named "1. Основной мод - Epic Mod 2.22 (Main Mod)" . Now again you will see a file folder named "ColdWaters_Data" . Go into that file folder. Paste the file you copied into there. Ovewrite what it asks to.Highlight and copy all the files. In that folder. After you are done.

4-Go to your Cold Waters steam directory.You will see "Coldwaters_Data" file folder. Go into that . Paste the files you just copied into there.

Thats it .You should be able to play now. It will say in the lower right corner. On the main menu screen . Epic Mod 2.22. If you see that you are golden. Good sailing Commander
I am having a problem getting it to play as well. where is the folder 5.4? Thanks.
dullsdulls is offline   Reply With Quote