View Single Post
Old 12-03-21, 05:02 PM   #1312
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar Thei grey wolf, is back in the hunt.... Hoooowwwwwllllllll....

Ahoy, kaleuns...

After a harrowing demise of My primary computer... & a enforced rushed patching of My tower build I was going to use to replace it with at any rate.... am back on the hunt.

Thing that held Me up, was... monitor. Old tower, was using an hp *spits to the floor in disgust at their name* 20 incher wide screen with a 16/9 rez. The new rig I had to use something else that had a rez of 5/4... loved the extra height... but... hated that it was not widescreen capable... Ugh. (Am going to see of finding a monitor that's WS capable with end height like that 2nd one... will be... easier on these ol' eyes. )

Solved the issue with getting a dvi>vga m/f adapter & was able to go back to using that hp *spits again* monitor. after all that... pain, am glad to be able to be back in the hunt.

Have to say... the improvements done, look grand...

One query though.... on Uboat numbers... would be grand, if there was... capability, of having the numbers matching up with the right type of Uboat that had the numbering. Will have to go back & recheck, but... I seem to recall was a couple that were... mismatched as to the boat the number was assigned. Oh, and more added in as well, would be nice... Just a request, OneAlex... know that what you do, is appreciated.

Ok, gonna cage My fingers, before I get too long winded as My bud, ol' Kal Maximus says... warm regards Kal.

So, Kaleuns...

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde.!

M. M. aka Dieter Thomsen