View Single Post
Old 04-08-23, 06:57 AM   #59
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Humans

Quote:
"The story is set in a parallel universe where technology is highly advanced and lifelike humanoids called Synths are the must-have machines for any household. Joe Hawkins decides to buy a Synth to help out at home, but his wife, Laura, feels uncomfortable around the humanoid. Elsewhere a widower tries to fix his malfunctioning Synth "Odi", who holds some precious memories of his late wife."

I liked this show, not a lot, but I liked it, my favourite characters were, DI Karen Voss, Mia,(aka) Anita and Niska, there are a few others who should get a mention but if you watch the series you'll know who they are. No humans made it on to the list, I could give a shout out to at least 5 humans, but overall I felt that there were too many nasty bastards in high places to give a **** about any of them. Only criticims I had about the show was, it was at least 4 hours too long and, not enough human\synth interaction was shown throughout the country, now that would have been a better use of those 4 hours, that seems to have got away from the writers, once again they missed the bloody creativity boat, ah well, maybe next time....

Rating 7\10