View Single Post
Old 03-26-23, 08:26 AM   #56
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

All Of Us Are Dead

After a failed science experiment, a local high school is overrun with zombies, and the trapped students struggle to survive. With no food or water, and communication cut-off by the government, they must use equipment around the school to protect themselves in the midst of a battleground or they will become part of the infected.

Well, well, well, a decent zombie series for once, I've watched countless Movies and TV Series on this subject matter and this show is one of the better one's. If you're hoping to see great actresses and actors like Katharine Hepburn and Gregory Peck then you're gonna be disappointed, most of them are only teenagers who've probably never been in a show as big as this before. There were a few movie\tv cliche moments such as a Mum and a Dad risking their lives to find their children, I don't know who invented this scenario but it's been done to death and it just becomes cringeworthy and needs to stop like 20 years ago, this is where the writer and the director were lacking in some inspirational creativity. Apart from that, it was an enjoyable show, it could have been done better and needed polishing up here and there but overall it hit a home run for me.

Rating 6.8\10