View Single Post
Old 11-20-23, 01:56 PM   #1447
knallgiraffe
Nub

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0
Default CTD when starting PH 8.12.1941 + Blank texture in Torpedo Overlay

Hello,

I have just downloaded TMO Overhauled and the Patch 01 for TMO, the two ship packs and the EAX mod from the TMO patch and activated the mods as specified in the manual.

I am using:

Windows 11
Intel i5 CPU
32GB RAM
NVidia GTX 1660Ti Graphics card

My game on version 1.5 (SH4 with UBoat Missions via Steam) is installed in: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Silent Hunters wolves of the pacific

I have no MultiSH4 installed. -> Do I need that mandatory?
I have no 4 GB Patch installed. -> Do I need that with Win 11?

For activation order of mods, JSGME says the following:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Silent Hunters wolves of the pacific\MODS]

Trigger Maru Overhaul 2.5 UpdateBH V2.0
Nav Map Make-Over TMO Update 2.0
NMMO Patch TMO Update V2.0
TMO Update BH V2.0 PATCH 01
AlliedShipsTMO
ShipsforTMO
EAX_Clang_Splash

Now I encounter at least two problems, maybe someone can already point me to what is wrong using my description:

1. When starting a career on 8. December 1941 in Pearl Harbor (in port), as soon as the game loads and I enter either the periscope or the bridge, I get a CTD. When starting in June 1941, in PH docked to a tender then I can enter the bridge or periscope and do not get a CTD. When starting in Asiatic Fleet on 8. December 1941, I also get no CTD. What could be the cause of this?

2. When wanting to test the torpedos, the I think torpedo fire control interface (that window that pulls in from the lower right side) is blank white. Also when going into F1 help menu I see the font but the rest is all white. Are there some textures from mods missing that aren't mentioned anywhere?

When I get the CTD (so for example starting in Pearl Harbor on 8. December 1941 and going to bridge or periscope) and afterwards look into Windows Events display, I see that sh4.exe caused a ntdll.dll error. Does anybody know what causes this?

Thanks in advance if someone can help me as I really want to get back into SH4 again and want to use the TMO features.
knallgiraffe is offline   Reply With Quote