CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Good evening friends ...
thank you for the update ...
for my part departure "Surabaya" class Salomon USS Seadragon ss194
2 months at sea at the start of 1942 ...
25 backup ..no "ctd" .. no problem
the weather seems to be working .. the crews too ... (in bad weather, dress in their rain gear ..)
personally the night is really too bright ... !! compared to the Bubblehead Trigger Maru Overhauled Update BH ... which is very good ...

[pic]

[pic]

[pic]

[pic]

[pic]

[pic]

[pic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
Have you tried adjusting the Gamma setting in the Video Options to lower the light level?
Beautiful screen grabs, Kal_Maximus_U669. Glad you like it, but beware as noted above, about the sonar. A conscious effort was made to have the nights lit by the moon a bit more than is "natural", since that was a "complaint" early about the FOTRS v2 environment. As torpedobait mentions though, move the gamma control just a pinch to the left (not much at all), and you'll be back at it. I'll see if I can find any old notes on the way it used to be set, but it seems to me that all we did was changed the GFXSettings.cfg file's "GammaCorrection=" line from about 48 to 50, which is the Stock figure. It has no bearing on the environment, only on the apparent darkness of the display - I think that's all we did. I'll try to find out more...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote