View Single Post
Old 06-30-23, 08:24 AM   #2719
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
The stuff to create MeshAnimations is like the first releases of S3D.
There are things I can Script to improve the ease of usage. First is to see Who is Brave enough to use the process!

I just might update the Rowers for SH3 Survivors as proof it works.

I do have another version that creates SH4 style animations! Not MeshAnimations but Skeletal Animations as used in SH4. So the stock Secondary Characters in SH4 can do SH5 Animations.

That is being worked on to allow the Characters IN THE SUB run SH5 Animations. They have more bones so get a more refined action.
That's good to know about the rowers, because I had been using the old "rotation key frames" method for my own lifeboat rowers - clearly, SH5 offers the chance for more smooth, realistic looking action. Very excited by your other thread!!

In the meantime, I am hard at work on the big battlecruiser update, getting them into their release shape - Invincible class and Indefatigable class have been tested and everything has been going well! Plus updates to particle effects - I am much happier with smoke from damaged units at this point. Question for true experts - does anyone know where exhaust was emitted from WWI diesel boats? I know that U-19 class and UB-I class had a pipe like the old U-9 kerosene engined boats, but not about other classes. Thanks!!
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote