View Single Post
Old 08-26-17, 07:27 PM   #5
andyboydinomon
Swabbie

Downloads: 23
Uploads: 0

So I did some testing (running the same mission with different outcomes from the same save file), here it is as so far...

stealth (no sinking of enemy) and completed insertion = successful mission and no after action bug
completed insertion and sank 2 ships = mission fail with bug
no insertion (Disengaged and left mission) and no sinkings = mission fail and no bug
no insertion and sank a ship = mission fail with bug

So as it seemed from the 'bug' before... sinking an enemy ship during a stealth mission results in the bug and mission fail.

The bug being the after action report shows code text instead of contacts sunk/weapons remaining/systems status...

I understand the importance of stealth in these insertion missions and would love more stealth type missions instead of the usual 'shoot outs'. Maybe if you do get detected and need to sink an enemy ship you could disengage and leave the combat zone without inserting seals and come back a day later and try again. or possible get some credit for inserting and not being stealth and get more credit doing it stealth...I don't really know what a fair and realistic answer would be...probably if you get detected get the hell out and don't deploy seals as they would be put in a compromised position.

either way the after action report should show the proper stats, stealth or not.

interesting stuff...
andyboydinomon is offline   Reply With Quote