Old 01-17-11, 01:16 AM   #8519
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowi58 View Post
Hi folks,

although it dosen't look like a subsim - it is in SH3. The "SOM-Group" made some fine airplanes for SH4, which i converted to SH3 (all credits to "SOM-Group"). So, your nightmares will come true.

The Messerschmitt Me 262A in game SH3.

And the next one - more fourious, but never in fight,
the Horten H IX or aka Gotha Go 229 B:

Some curious airplanes. But they can be embeded in the campaign of SH3. There ist stil so much to do - for and with SH3.

Greetings
rowi58
hello Rowi,

these planes have ,allready, been imported to sh3 long time ago (more than a year ago) by Chinese-U47 .U-47 is saying that these units are made by ''UBI BA2'' (?) and not by ''SOM-Group''(?). is ''UBI BA2'' and ''SOM-Group'' the same team ?

have a look at his thread here : [REL]SH3 Warship Mod V3.0

at post 3 , you can see the ''Messerschmitt Me 262A'' (pics 1,3,4,5,6) and the ''Gotha Go 229 B'' (pics 19 and 20) (notice ,also, that they have their turbine's fire smokes)

have a look at his mod Rowi ! this guy has done an amazing huge (and VERY GOOD) job for sh3 .if you 'dig' in his mod you can find many other planes that,i am sure, you will be very interested .
have a look ,also, at the ships ! a very big variaty of ships in there ! (allready contains ''Leander'' or ''Arethusa'')

anyway ,definetely ,it is one of the most interesting mods for sh3 ....must look at it !

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote