View Single Post
Old 06-22-11, 10:44 AM   #25
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
Yes, the Hell Hound. I removed that, thinking the game was already complicated enough.

If I recall, that really was troublesome. I can add it back in, if people want, though.

Ok, how about 3GMT, everyone?

New proposed schedule, please review and sign off.

GMT
4pm to 4am: Day begins, discovery of the werewolf victims, discussion for 12 hours, role-playing, then votes for lynching must be submitted by 4am.
4am to 5am lynch vote counted, execution carried out.
5am to 4pm Night begins, seers, guardians, wolves PM their actions to me.

CST

11am to 11pm: Day begins, discovery of the werewolf victims, discussion for 12 hours, role-playing, then votes for lynching must be submitted by 11pm.
11pm to midnight: Lynch vote counted, execution carried out.
Midnight to 11am: Night begins, seers, guardians, wolves PM their actions to me.

Werewolf Hunt clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personalapplet.html?cities=152,37,136,1440,198,104 ,224
Rgr that Neal...cheers.

One more thing (and I'm simply asking because some of the older hands may yet)...the second game like this we played was beset by people witholding their votes for fear of reprisals I suspect and Letum had a bit of a job sorting out some of the daily outcomes if you recall.

Any more information/guidelinws regarding the matter?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote