View Single Post
Old 12-19-09, 02:57 PM   #2
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

I apologize for beating a dead horse, but I feel compelled to tell a personal story regarding this website.

In early 2000, I was an internet novice. Playing submarine simulations without knowledge of patches and mods, I was contemplating my favorite sim, Janes 688(i), and lamenting the problems in the program. On a whim, I ventured into the virtual wasteland in an effort to find a program that could fix the problems with my program. I found the latest patches. More importantly, I found a link to SubSim.com's Fix My 688(i) petition. These were the people responsible for reparing my game. Soon thereafter, I found myself frequenting the site increasingly.

SubSim.com has sustained my hobby for a decade. There is no website as such that is wholely dedicated to submarine and naval simulations. If you feel even remotely as I do, please, please consider donating even $5. Neal does not ask for aid but in the most dire of times, and I, as you, would wish SubSim.com and long and healthy future. Without it, would the world of submarine simulation be as it is? I think not.
Takeda Shingen is offline   Reply With Quote