View Single Post
Old 03-21-09, 12:21 AM   #121
Iceman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Sorry I could not get a better entry in but many of you know I am still dealing with an evil X wife and am embroiled in a bitter divorce...I'll spare you the details but things are looking hopeful slowy...anyways I had repurchased a copy of SHIIII just have to get a better graphics card to play it again....anywho....Glad ya got more entrys in there...was looking real slow at my last glance....I am an Enigma fan still and will keep it around I even like old polaris once in a while lol...but don't expect a video from me on that one....but I do look forward to getting back to a normal in my life and please donate any gift I may have won and place it in the Subsim kitty to keep this site on the sea....

Peace

I gotta throw my late vote in there too and go with Fate...great job...can't say I'm a fan of the German side there in SH but so be it...only thing I did not like in it really was the Text size of the subtitles...would have been great with no subtitles at all in my opinion but if you must have them...make them smaller so they do not distract from the great presentation you made...I can tell even in German what someone is saying when a DD is bearing down on them lol Fear the Ping ....Good job

Last edited by Iceman; 03-21-09 at 12:47 AM.
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote