Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutted View Post
My Initial Observations (using SH5 enhanced):

Mods I had to merge back in that should really should be in it alreaday:
No Player Guidance Icons
No Crosshair (the main FPS style crosshair)
No Binocular Crosshair

1. How do i remove the officer icons?
I dont need them. I have everything i need set to hotkeys. Im looking through the mod's config script and i dont see any options for it.

Also, I was playing with the officer icons and i had the game crash on me twice. It happened when i was playing with man the flack gun. I was toggling the flack gun on and off with the F6 key and then issuing orders via the officer icons. The hokeys method always mans the flack gun, but someitmes after using that hotkey, the officer icon command didn't work.. and twice it crashed the game. Haven't figured out the correct sequence of key pushes and orders that does it yet.
1. I'll add an option via the options file to disable them in the next release. I didn't really leave an easy way to disable them in the files.

The crashing part I find very interesting. Never once did I experience any kind of crash. If you can find the sequence of keys that caused it that would help me to see if it's a problem on my end or not.

and what does your TAI do differently in behavior than mine? I'm open to any and all comments/criticisms/suggestions.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote