View Single Post
Old 04-02-23, 07:39 PM   #1736
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default Mizzou55

Mizzou55, I read your post earlier, and spent a few hours reinstalling WAC 5.2 on my experimental PC. It's been a long time since I installed WAC 5.2. I do have it on my Gamer. I kinda forgot how I handled SH3 Commander and I didn't want to mess you up. To me "WAC Commander Lite" activation was a bit confusing or if it's needed. This might or might not be right, but it works perfectly for me. I ...

1. Installed SH3Commander to my WAC/SH3 Game folder (inside).
2. Installed JSGME inside the SH3 Commander Folder. You should already have JSGME installed inside your WAC/SH3 Game Folder. This is for Commander Mods not SHIII Mods.
3. Set both the Cmdr.exe and the newly installed JSGME.exe (the one inside Commander) to run in a capatibily mode of WIN 7 and run as Administrator.
4. I downloaded a mod called "WAC Commander Lite" from the first or second post in this thred. Uncompressed it and placed it into the WAC/SHIII/Commander/MODs Folder.
5. Activated it with the Commander's JSGME.

I'm not very clear on what this does, but I gave it a try. All works GREAT. As mentioned above I was a bit confused and This is what I did. Any comments from other SubSim members are more then welcome. I find other Super Mods have very clear documentions. I do use DGUI's 1920x1080 for WAC 5.2 ProPo. which I recommend, and if you have issues with a black or a void terain, feel free to PM me. No problem, it's an easy fix. That's where Commender's JSGME will come handy again. My WAC 5.2 install runs great and is stable. Well hope this helps and keep me posted. Jerry (Baltimore Md)/ Doolar (CA45)