Old 11-15-07, 03:26 PM   #4
Chad
ACE

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 0

Okay, I know that sub has no hull, here's the deal:

Each vessel you choose will have 3 compartments to fully walk around in:
A) Control Room
B) Captain's quarters (BB) or bow quarters (SS)
C) Aft quarters (SS) or first person view of firing cannons (BB)

This does not limit the amount you can walk around on deck. I'm making the deck fully available to roam.

These will not be static screens like I mentioned, but rather full rooms that you can walk from one corner to the other.

From an earlier thread that some may not know is a video I released. I've been doing some fine tuning and have changed quite a bit from this release of the video so keep that in mind. www.chadmcrae.com/IronCoffins31407.wmv

On a last note, if your looking at the screenshots and wondering, WHERE ARE THE GUNS ON THE BATTLESHIP? I have an answer for you, they are not there. I have to model them as a seperate entity so when I program them in, they have their own set of properties, so they can swivel, rotate, and aim without effecting the rest of the boat. This also means that for example the two cannons in the front can be attacking 2 (TWO!) different targets at the same time. There are several options into what attack mode you have set depending on what kind of situation you are in. More on this later..